AAT Accounts Assistant
Salary dependant Minimum wage for age
Role would suit an outstanding individual who is part qualified or keen to study their AAT Accounts qualification.
You will be working directly with a team of 2 Accounts Administrators giving you great exposure to many areas of the accounting function.
Your responsibilities with include:
* Payment of invoices/distributions/etc from fund/product entities
* Journal process to input banking transactions into accounting software
* Bank and ledger reconciliations
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Preparation of cash flows
* Assisting in preparation of monthly management accounts and audit schedules
* Scanning and filing of invoices and chasing up missing paper work
* Any other ad-hoc tasks
The role is your own to grow with and there may be scope to get involved in a lot more than the above tasks.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job