My client is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team immediately on a temp to perm basis.
* Processing invoices that have not auto-matched, seeking appropriate authorisation from managers for invoices with no purchase order
* Undertaking the payment & expense runs
* Reconcile supplier statements to ensure receipt of all outstanding invoices requesting copy invoices/credits where appropriate.
* Ensure all transactions for bank and petty cash are posted and reconciled
* Using the web expenses system to process the fortnightly expense claims and upload into the system for payment run.
* Roll out the concur expenses system to remaining departments to improve process
* Building relationships with suppliers and departmental managers
* Experience in processing invoices (high volume )
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job