A vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join their fun and dynamic team. You will be working for a high-end organisation who is looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to help their prestigious projects and partnerships run smoothly from an accounting perspective.
The team personality means your days in the office will never be dull and this company are looking for an individual that will immerse themselves within the company culture. Employee satisfaction underpins the company’s success and is reciprocated through their longstanding employee’s dedication to achieving excellence.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for all the processing and matching up of invoices, as well as posting of invoices and chasing outstanding debt, therefore a background in purchase and sales ledger is essential.
The Role requirements:
- Invoicing: Matching purchase orders to invoices and entering invoices to the accounts system, ensuring invoices are correct, matching returned goods, credit notes and handling disputes
- Microsoft efficient: Updating and maintaining accounting systems
- Time management: Ability to be flexible between tasks and use your own judgement to prioritise responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills: Able to undertake credit control by contacting business customers in order to chase outstanding payments.
- Experience in accounts, specifically purchase and sales ledger is essential
- Use of an accounts package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'