As the Accounts Assistant you will:
- Be reconciling statements and invoices
- Organise cheque and BACS (electron payment) run weekly
- Send out remittance advice notes and cheques weekly
- Do Petty Cash and bank card and balance sheet reconciliation
As the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Attained C or above in GCSE English and Maths
- Familiarity with Excel, Email and Internet are essential
Working as the Accounts Assistant you will find the position very rewarding and the environment very welcoming and team orientated. If you have always wanted to work as part of a Accounts team then this position could be a good fit for you.
If this Accounts Assistant position sounds like the perfect position for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job