We are delighted to be recruiting a temporary Accounts Assistant for our client who are a well-established business in Colchester to join their friendly finance team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting with various purchase ledger duties, sales ledger duties, some light credit control duties and any other duties that may be required.
- Purchase Ledger - Processing invoices, statement reconciliations, dealing with queries.
- Sales Ledger - Weekly invoicing, some light credit control duties.
- Processing customer orders.
- Supporting the team with any other adhoc duties that may be required.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- The successful applicant must be able to participate actively in a team environment, and contribute to the overall culture of continuous improvement within the Organisation.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of IT and Microsoft packages, especially Excel (Basic level = minimum)
- Have a good level of co-operation and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of Sage.
- Monday - Friday.
- £8 - £10 per hour depending on experience.
At The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job