Working as part of a small team, the Organisation are looking for a driven Accounts Assistant who is keen to learn all elements of accounts and get exposure in a very generalist capacity.
Well established and growing Organisation based in Bicester, looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them due to this growth and need for extra headcount.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will consist of the following:
- Accounts payable, including obtaining authorisation for purchase invoices, matching with requisitions and raising purchase orders, entering, and regular supplier payment runs.
- Accounts receivable, checking sales invoices against customer purchase orders, producing invoices, credit control and ensuring timely customer receipts.
- Bank reconciliations and bank payments for suppliers, payroll and PAYE.
- Month end transactions (stock, accruals, prepayments etc.) up to trial balance.
- Intercompany journals and invoices.
- VAT returns.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Monthly stock take, P&L and balance sheets.
- Assisting with year end audit and tax (including R&D tax credit).
The Accounts Assistant role will suit an eager Accounts & Finance graduate, or similar who is looking to learn every aspect of Accounts.
Excellent opportunity, lovely team and full study support including day release for exams. Parking on site too.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job