A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very exciting and growing business within retail. They are looking for an ambitious Financial Accounts Assistant to join their team who wants to develop and progress with their career within finance. The main responsibility of the role would be to assist the financial director in the management and execution of all financial control and accounting.
- Bookkeeping - Transactions capture and reconciliation of wholesale; retail and online receipts & reconciling multiple currency bank accounts.
- Working closely with all departments on financial related matters, compliance procedures.
- Day to day financials including staff expenses, credit card receipt, reconciliations and accounts payable.
- Assisting with financial reporting to further business analysis as required on a project basis.
What is required:
- Organisation and analystical skills.
- Very proficient in excel.
- Studying towards professional qualification or willingness to do so.
- Team player with a disciplined approach to work with an ability to work to deadlines.
What is on offer:
- Very competitive salary.
- Full study support package.
- Opportunity to learn, grow and gain great exposure within a brilliant growing organisation.
If you have the required above skillset and knowledge then please apply for consideration, or alternatively please call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job