The successful candidate will join the business initially on a temporary basis of initially 3 months, however, changes within the business mean that there is an expectation of a permanent offer for the right candidate.
Candidates must be immediately available to begin their employment.
This is a varied and interesting role within a small, friendly team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Bank recs
- Reviewing bank posting
- Checking and processing expense claims
- Administering and posting all credit card invoices
- Petty cash control and reconciliation
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Resolving queries regarding the accounts
- Balance sheet control account checks and reconciliation
- Posting journals
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
The ideal candidate:
- Will have strong knowledge of accounting including purchase ledger, bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Will be able to process invoices accurately
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be able to solve problems and identify weaknesses in processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job