This is an incredibly varied and challenging role suited to either a graduate or somebody with 1 or 2 years’ experience. You will need to be a commercially minded individual with good initiative, and willing to bring ideas and improvements to the business.
As a finance assistant, your duties will include:
- Invoicing (Sales and Purchase)
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Review and management of factoring accounts (including credit limits/drawdowns)
- Credit checking of new customers
- Supplier management (contract renewals/invoices/payments, evaluating best value and necessity)
- Staff expense approval and payment
- Ad hoc projects
You will be a highly motivated finance and accounting or law graduate or be working towards an accounting qualification, looking to work in a very fast-moving international organisation. You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail with a drive to want to improve back office operations. You will need to be comfortable working in a high energy, fast paced recruitment environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job