• Liaising with the transport coordinator to ensure all delivery notes are returned correctly authorised and processed for invoicing in a prompt and accurate manner
• Producing daily invoices from delivery note, checking detail is correct. Sending out invoices via post email and EDI
• Uploading invoicing onto various Customers EDI packages
• Working alongside service departments and credit controller to recover customer deducted debit notes
• Maintain an accurate Sales Ledger Control Account with daily reconciliation
• Reporting Intrastat to HMRC each month
• Producing payment runs adhering to supplier’s terms and forecasting the business currency needs
• Maintaining an accurate Purchase Ledger Control Account with daily reconciliation.
• Balancing Month End and resolving any discrepancies
• Management of Expense and petty cash, adhering to HMRC tax regulations
• Responsible for bank reconciliations, including foreign accounts, wage reconciliation and reports, general ledger reconciliations of wage controls and Attachment of Earnings payments and reconciliations
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate understanding of rules relating to Customs and Excise (Intrastat) and have previous experience of Sage 200. Knowledge of Filemaker and Winman programs would prove advantageous.
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
For this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to or call Charlotte Turner on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job