Accounts Assistant required to join a well-established business based in on the outskirts of Manchester.
This is a permanent post and my client is offering excellent benefits such as; £16,000 - £19,000 basic salary + study support.
This role might suit a junior candidate who is eager to progress with their professional development.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Inputting invoices and debit notes and bank payments
- Processing and coding of purchase ledger invoices
- Invoice matching
- Bank payments posted to ledger
- Ensuring budget is met by managing the GRNI report effectively
- Allocating and matching supplier accounts for month end process
- Completing weekly reconciliations for bank accounts and petty cash
- Preparation of period end Journals including accruals and prepayments
- Ensuring that all general ledger transactions relating to costs, purchases and expenditure are accurately recorded
- Management of the Purchase Order system to ensure accurate data is maintained.
The Accounts Assistant must:
- Have Accounts Payable experience
- Experience of period end reconciliation processes (desired)
- Be studying or planning to study AAT qualification or equivalent
- Be able to Excel to a good standard
- Be driven with own professional development
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work off own initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills at all levels
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger
- Finance Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job