Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Leeds. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of £18,000 pro rata.
Our client is a fast growing, dynamic travel ancillaries Company and looking to employ a part time Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance Department.
They specialise in airport parking reservations nationally and globally, with over 1000 car parks available for sale across 34 countries in 12 languages and they are now considered the international market leader for consolidation services within the airport parking sector.
The Accounts Assistant will provide administrative support within the Finance team, helping them with the day-to-day operational finance activities.
Key responsibilities of their Accounts Assistant:
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Processing VAT receipts
- Processing bank reconciliations, company credit card transactions, chargebacks, cash expenses and petty cash processing
- Assisting with reconciliation of supplier invoices, statements and payments
- Assisting with the validation process with third parties.
- Ad hoc analysis and tasks as required to help support the business
Personal Attributes of their Accounts Assistant:
- Outgoing and personable
- High energy, positive ‘can do’ attitude and strong team ethic
- A clear understanding of the demands of working within a start-up environment
- Self-motivated and able to work on own accord
- Ability to work to short and changing timescales
- Act with integrity at all times
- Pragmatism, focused and ability to use their initiative
- Good sense of humour
Key Skills, experience and qualifications required of their Accounts Assistant:
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Organised and the ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Excel, must be comfortable using the standard advanced functions in Excel such as Vlookups, Pivot Tables and other complex formulas with ease
- Good working knowledge of double-entry
- Good working knowledge of Sage is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Accounts Assistant then please click ‘apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job