Competitive Salary + Benefits Inc. Healthcare, Pension, Cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
Our client who has been named 'The best legal firm in Wales' have a fantastic opening for an Accounts Assistant to join the firm on a Permanent full-time basis. The role will be set up within the busy finance team in vibrant offices in central Cardiff. The ideal candidate will be hard-working and confident, with excellent attention to detail.
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices
- Managing expenses
- Inputting data into the inhouse accounts system
- Checking and printing sales invoices
- Assisting with file closures
- Filing of financial documentation
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Confident user of all Microsoft Offices especially Excel
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team
- Experience working within a similar role in the Financial or Legal industry
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job