My client is a well-known Insurance company who are recognised for being forward thinking and progressive within their field. Operating from their offices based in Kent, with 20 years of service behind them they are a specialist insurer who provide the full lifecycle.
The established accounts team are now looking to expand and are actively recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy, dynamic team to support the business with a variety of accounting support tasks
Day to day
- Managing petty cash
- Coding and inputting staff expenses
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Coding and posting invoices
- Processing claims payments
- Credit control
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Data input using defined computer programs
- Compilation of data and preparation of reports
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Other ad hoc accounting duties as required
- AAT part qualified (desirable)
- An understanding of nominal ledger accounting?
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate who is AAT part/fully qualified ideally with at least six months’ experience working within an accounts team to join a growing business and progress their career!
If you would like to find out more about this new, exciting opportunity then please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job