Accounts Assistant - Stevenage
A role within a construction company based in Stevenage is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a short-term basis. which would suit a candidate with Accounts Assistant experience, ideally within the retail industry, looking for an immediate start.
- Posting of receipts and payments.
- Responsible for the bank reconciliation s
- Processing payments and ensuring the accuracy of the purchase ledger
- Responsible for the month end close of sales and cash book.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of the Month End Management Accounts for presentation to the board.
- To provide regular reports to the Financial Manager as required.
- Establishing good relations with sites and heads of department
- Other ad hoc responsibilities relating as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Great eye for detail with experience of providing reports and analysing data.
- Previous experience of working in the retail industry would be beneficial.
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who is looking immediate work. If this sounds like you then apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job