AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisers and Tax Consultants who are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team.
Based in Wisbech, our client has distinguished themselves as an expert training practice and one of the best places in the UK to build a career at. They boast an impressive client base which includes prestigious clients from sectors such as the medical, property and agriculture.
This role is ideal for an accounts apprentice who is looking to take on their first full time role in accountancy or someone looking for a better environment in which to gain their qualification.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing, completing and submitting accounts
- Completing and submitting VAT Tax Returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with the manager and seniors about client accounts
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT studying/qualified
- Recent relevant experience in Practice
- Experience preparing accounts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Wisbech
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job