Accounts Assistant Purchase Ledger - Northampton - Up to £25k
Your new company
My client are a fast growing business in the construction industry. They have national client base but the Head Office is just outside Northampton Centre.
Your new role
In summary this role is responsible for all aspects of maintaining the Purchase Ledger for three separate trading companies including reconciliation of cash books.
Other responsibilities include:
* Input purchase invoices/credit notes for the three trading companies, ensuring appropriate authorisation and coding, and achieve cut off timetable.
* Maintain a query folder and resolve issues with the assistance of supervision within reasonable timescales.
* Reconcile supplier statements.
* Raise cheque/BACS payments and obtain signatures as required.
* Raise manual cheques as and when required.
* Review the Purchase Invoice registers on a bi-monthly basis.
* Deal with supplier telephone calls and queries.
* Set up supplier credit terms.
* Maintain the computerised cash books and undertake cash book bank reconciliations.
* Create and input Fuel journal.
* Analyse Inter Company recharges and input.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will have solid experience of Purchase ledger and associated functions, along with the ability and desire to take on further responsibilities.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a generous salary package and holiday scheme as well as access to a strong annual bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job