Accounts Assistant required by a business based in Maidenhead.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ledger inbox to be managed to ensure timely response to address and resolve all issues
- Monitor scanning, matching, open PDs.
- Accurately administers, maintains, and monitors purchase ledger accounts for the Group.
- Ensure all purchase ledger accounts are paid in an accurate and timely manner within Company procedures. Weekly BACS run.
- Create and update supplier accounts.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts- review all supplier statement reconciliations to ensure good coverage of supplier base and all differences are resolved
- Deal with customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Support for the Group with purchase ledger activity as required.
- Ensures that all activities conform to the Company's procedures and to legislative requirements and that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Works as an integral part of the Central Office team to maintain and improve the efficiency of the overall Group operation.
- Adhoc tasks
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job