A cool creative media company requires an Accounts Assistant to join their growing organisation based in Central London. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, in a team of 15, you'll be responsible for the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General bookkeeping of the company. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, social and rewarding environment within a globally growing company.
Role Responsibilities will include the following:
- Weekly payment runs (BACS and CHAPS)
- Matching, batching, coding invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries and taking appropriate action in house
- Supplier reconciliations
- Raising/issuing invoices
- Cash allocation/allocation payments of funds received
- Credit control duties such as recovering outstanding debt, aged debt reporting
- Bank reconciliations in multicurrency
- Assisting with month end and year end duties such as journals, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Candidate Requirements include the following:
- 1-2 years' experience with the above duties is desired but not essential
- AAT (or equivalent) studiers are encourage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Excel skills are required (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Previous experience within media would be preferable
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please email us your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job