LeisureBench are looking to recruit an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their team. LeisureBench is an outdoor furniture supplier based outside Melton. We are a rapidly growing business and this is a great opportunity to join a small accounts team at an exciting time. The role will suit a candidate who is willing and able to help in all aspects of the day to day accounting function and wants to develop within the organisation through both experience and supported distance learning such as AAT.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the Sales Ledger.
- Maintenance of the Purchase Ledger.
- Process company payroll, including year end procedures/reports and NEST administration.
- Month end procedures, reconciliations and reports.
- General accounts department administrative duties.
Key Requirements - Skills / Experience
- Studying AAT or similar.
- IT skills - Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Sage 50 Payroll or similar.
- NetSuite experience is preferable.
- Self-motivated, team player, able to work autonomously within a team.
- High levels of enthusiasm, personality, can-do attitude and ambition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be eligible to work in UK.
- Administrative Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job