A privately held group of Property companies, based in Central London, are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to work in a busy, growing environment. You will report to the Finance Director and be part of a team of 5.
* Daily and monthly bank reconciliation
* Business partnering with department heads to review source of invoice expenses
* Managing Purchase ledger - point of contact for queries, posting invoices, querying discrepancies etc.
* Preparing weekly cash flow
* Journal posting
* Reporting daily receipt analysis
* Management of petty cash
* Treasury duties; Bacs payment, intercompany transfer, liaising with bank
* Other ad hoc duties as directed by senior management
* At least 1-3 years previous accounting experience
* Ideally, Part Qualified in AAT or early stage ACCA/CIMA
* Strong excel knowledge
* Preferably, previous industry experience
You will be working for a growing Property company that can provide good pay, good benefits and realistic internal progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job