SF Group's client is a stable, cash rich business who are looking to further strengthen their friendly Finance team with the addition of an Accounts Assistant for their expanding Bolton site.
As the Accounts Assistant; you will be required to work closely with the Financial Director to provide meaningful Financial data to support the wider business.
Key duties for the role include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger - processing and coding purchase invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Sales Ledger - processing and coding sales invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Handling of petty cash
- Dealing with any queries
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Any other ad-hoc duties requested by the Financial Director
The ideal candidate with have experience on Sage Line 50 and have strong Excel skills.
You will be joining a close knit environment that offer their staff a friendly place to work.
If you are looking for a busy and interesting role with the opportunity to manage your own workload; then please apply today for immediate consideration or email me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job