This well-established international organisation are looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their existing team.
Accounts Assistant - About The Role
In this role you will be assisting the daily process of the accounts department. You will be required to handle various duties within the accounts function.
As the Accounts Assistant you will
- Be assisting the accounts function.
- Be able to work with Account managers.
- Raise journals at month end.
The successful Accounts Assistant will have
- Must have previous experience as an Accounts Assistant or a similar position.
- Qualifications: Experience in raising month end journals
- Use of MS office package.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate with all levels of staff.
- This is a temporary role and therefore you should be available immediately
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job