A global telecoms company situated in East London is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant. The role provides a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 3 years of finance experience to get involved in a large scale and thriving organisation.
The client is a worldwide Telecoms company located in East London that's been up and running for over 15 years. They specialise in providing networks, internet, clouds and bespoke solutions for both public and private companies.
The key responsibilities involve:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Carrying out the payment runs using HSBC
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Looking after the AP ledger
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices and purchase orders
The successful candidate will:
- 3+ years in a finance role - Accounts Payable, Receivable or Assistant (ESSENTIAL)
- 2+ years of Oracle experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Be able to use produce pivot tables via Excel (ESSENTIAL)
- Be able to commute to East London
- Able to work comfortably in a team of 5
Please do not apply if you don't have the essential requirements stated above!
- Salary of up to £31,000
- Ability to work for a global company
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job