Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the Purchase Ledger, coding and processing invoices
• Reconciling Supplier statements
• Dealing with internal and external finance queries
• Reconciliation of the cash tills
• Assisting with the Sales Ledger
• Covering other members of finance when needed
• General Admin tasks such as photocopying, filing and shredding
You will be AAT qualified or in the latter parts of your studies with relevant working experience. You will be a confident communicator with a can do attitude. You will have experience working with Sage and Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work for a stable company, in a role working in a lovely team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job