Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Reference: TEMP 917860
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8.00-4.30pm Monday-Friday
Are you available immediately?
Are you an experienced administrator?
Do you have experience of Adobe Acrobat?
Are you proficient in all MS Office packages, including Excel?
If the above applies to you please do not hesitate to submit your application to this role.
This leading retailer with offices in south Leeds are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them on an ongoing basis. Working in the busy finance team this will be a demanding transactional and support based position.
YOU will be responsible for:
- Capturing paper/ email invoices and converting to electronic invoice templates
- Transfer significant volume onto new system
- Support on key projects
What you will need:
- Excellent computer literacy skills including being familiar with using Adobe Acrobat and preferably from a Technology background.
- Expertise in analysing and data input
- It would be desirable if candidates had experience with OCR - specifically Captiva / EMC but not essential
- Good attention to detail and getting things right first time
- Enthusiasm, commitment and drive to succeed
- Confident communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Passionate about delivering great results and for doing the right thing
- Resilient and tenacious with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexible approach
Should you feel you possess the above skills and experience for this role, and you are available to start work immediately, we want to hear from you. Please apply to be considered for this great opportunity!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job