This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career while learning in a supportive environment.
- Assisting with Payroll and other financial duties
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Completing and submitting tax returns
- Handling company expenses payroll systems
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good Numerical and Maths ability
- Good initiative
- Opportunities to study or develop in the workplace
- Paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Full training will be provided
The Primo Partnership is a leading telecommunications business whose focus is the supply of a full range of emerging Internet Protocol (IP) based products and services to businesses. Our voice and data product portfolio include minutes, line rental, broadband, call centre dialler applications, telephone system installation and maintenance, and a full range of Hosted Cloud services.
To apply for the Accounts Assistant vacancy, in Birmingham, use the application link supplied.
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job