SAGE LINE 50 experience?
Good on Excel?
My client a prestigious jewellery company are looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their small close knit team on a permanent basis.
Your overall job duties will involve;
- Entering supplier invoices and reconciling supplier accounts
- Completing bank and credit card reconciliations (inc foreign currency)
- Complete daily cash reconciliation processes.
- Supporting the Month End and Year End processes.
- Reconcile and analyse nominal account balances.
- Research and corrects entries as necessary.
- Reconciling, consolidating and analysing supplier spend to report on project costs and department expenditure.
- Validate supplier cost process to monitor the standard costs of products in the business.
- Assist with their stock take.
- Help with ad-hoc projects in the Accounts Department.
- Work with and support other departments in the business as and when required.
- Working knowledge of SAGE LINE 50.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word.
- Working knowledge of the basic principles of accounting.
- Working knowledge of SAGE Accounting software would be preferential.
The ideal candidate would have;
- Good mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Be able to prioritise.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Option for healthcare.
- Discount on their products.
This company offer some lovely benefits and offer a fun, friendly working environment so please apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
- SAGE LINE 50
- BANK RECONCILITIONS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job