My client based in Tyseley are looking for an experience accounts officer who is used to work at a fast pace. This is a rapid growing business and the team needs someone who can hit the ground running and be passionate about what you do.
CIS tax experience is preferred but not essential.
Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Admin duties, such a filling, photocopying, printing etc
- Processing invoices
- Weekly payments
- Processing subcontractor invoices on a daily basis
- Dealing with invoice queries - Liaising with surveyors and subcontractors
- Sending documents to new subcontractors and obtaining relevant information
- Verifying new subcontractors with HMRC
- Managing the subcontractor performance review
- Chasing authorisation of invoices from surveyors and directors
- Awareness of VAT rates ensuring the correct rate has been applied due to new build housing VAT regulations
- Chasing vat credits / invoices
- Collating and doing suggested payments
- Fortnightly subcontractor payments
- updating labour only spreadsheets
- Monitoring subcontractor rates / times booked in
- Familiarising yourself with Construction Industry Scheme
- Submitting subcontractor monthly return to HMRC
Interested, send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job