Are you looking for a new role within a dynamic and flexible Finance team?
We are currently working with a client based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames who is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team (with the optional of study support down the line). This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Head Office of a well-established business.
Main Duties will include:
- To provide an efficient support function within a growing Finance department, ensuring high and accurate standards of work at all times.
- To meet objectives in respect of regulatory guidelines.
- Daily bank reconciliation for all 4 Companies.
- Processing commission statements on Adviser Office from various agencies.
- Learning all aspects of purchase ledger from processing invoices to making BACS payments
- Development of financial software reporting.
Skills and Experience required:
- Willingness to undertake study.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office, Volume and Pulse system.
- Knowledge of the industry.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, whilst managing workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure at times.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Courtiers business processes, standards, policies and procedures.
A great opportunity to join an expanding firm offering progression and development
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job