As an Accounts Assistant, you will support the Financial Manager in accounts reporting and support them in covering various responsibilities in the Finance Dept.
Typical duties will include;
* Preparing Management Packs
* Processing Payroll
* Quarterly VAT return preparation/submission
* Setting up new customer accounts
* Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
* Standard Accruals/Pre-payments
* Daily Reconciliations/Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Supporting the Finance Manager with Year End Audit/Internal Audit
* Private Health Insurance
* Pension 5% match
* 25 days holiday & Bank holiday
* Closed over Xmas for 3 days
An ideal candidate would either have an AAT or be Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA.
We would also consider those who are qualified by experience.
We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible so apply today!
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job