An Accounts Assistant Job based at Barlborough paying £20-21k - Exclusive to Hays
Your new company
Based in Barlborough, this small distribution company are working Exclusively with Hays to find an Accounts Assistant to join their team. With 7 in the finance team overall, this company turns over around £20million, with plans to expand in the near future. The current Accounts Assistant is leaving the role due to relocation to the south of England, and the company would like to recruit a candidate of similar calibre.
Your new role
Your new role will include:
- Provide weekly sales reporting and analysis
- Maintain strong cash controls including full cash and card reconciliations
- Posting of bank on a daily basis
- Bank and Statement reconciliation process
- Chase outstanding debt and credit control
- Responsibility for purchase ledger payments, including weekly payment runs
- Assisting in monthly management account preparation
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assist in Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance review and reporting
- Margin analysis
- Ad hoc reporting as required to support the Management team.
What you'll need to succeed
You should have experience in most if not all of the areas listed above, preferably with a minimum of 3 years experience. Ideally you should be AAT Qualified or working towards completion.
What you'll get in return
Working Monday to Friday, covering 37.5 hours you will be based in Barlborough with onsite parking. Your salary will be around the £20-21,000 mark and include possible study dependent on situation. Annual leave entitlement is 25 days plus statutory days.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job