Responsibilities will include:
- Management of vendor requests and queries
- Communication with vendors in an efficient manner which helps workflows and processes
- Reviewing time sheets for discrepancies and acting upon them when they arise
- Processing invoices in SAP
- Handling all payment runs and any queries
- Building internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Assist with month end and other ad hoc finance projects
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual with a passion for their work to come and join our team. Some of the personal specifications for the role required are:
- Multi national experience with exposure to multi currency payments.
- AITI or 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as under pressure.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Be methodical and organised.
- Have the ability to multi task effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment.
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job