This Accounts Assistant opportunity is a fantastic all around role within a growing company, this role is based on the Wirral.
This business is well established across the UK providing excellent services across the UK. This company have a great work environment and upbeat vibe. This company will provide progression and longevity.
This accounts assistant role will include;
- Process purchase ledger invoices, to include invoice entry, cost code allocation, general ledger postings and payments processing
- Month end journal preparation to assist with management accounts
- Ledger closure at the month end and balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintaining Company's Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Report on aged creditors and make a payment plan in agreement with Finance Director and Supplier to enable company to maintain sound cash flow
- Supplier Account Reconciliation, queries resolution and processing payments according to payment plan after receiving appropriate authorisation
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have worked as a purchase ledger clerk previously
- AAT Level 2
- Excel skills (including v look ups and pivot tables)
- Fantastic work ethic
This opportunity will offer:
- £20,000 - £23,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care
- Free Parking