This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounts assistant to join a well established business on a temporary basis.
This business is an extremely reputable business, who are growing year on year. This business has a well established team of accountancy professionals.
The main duties with this position will include:
- Supporting accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Data input, data collation, report creation
- Month end information analysis and reconciliation
- Regular communication and updates with the finance team
- Flexibility of tasks dependant on business needs
- Any other transactional tasks that may be required to support the department.
It is essential that all candidates have the following:
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible 'can do' approach
- Experience and understanding of Accounts Payable, General Ledger journals, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations and petty cash management
- Organisation skills, a methodical style of work
- A good standard of education - including min. C grades at GCSE for Maths and English
- Advanced skills of Microsoft office programmes (specifically Excel and Outlook)
- Experience within a general office or finance office environment
This position will offer the following:
- £22,000 - £24,000 - dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday
- 36 hour week
- Social events
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job