A privately owned and funded property development agency based in Mayfair, are looking to recruit a proven Accounts Assistant to join their expanding in-house team.
The successful applicant must have a passion for Property, and will be instrumental in supporting the MD and Directors with all finance related verticals on a daily basis.
- Must have good working knowledge of accounts administration and systems (Sage, Xero, Excel etc).
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a positive 'cando’ attitude.
- Must possess and excellent telephone manner, communication skills and exceptional customer service delivery.
- Must be confident and have the ability to use initiative and work towards deadlines with accuracy (both on both a sole and or team basis).
This person will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing but well-established "high end" Property Development Company, in Mayfair.
- The opportunity to create and further develop their own role (over time) as the business grows
- A rare opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking Luxury Property Company, who have an exciting portfolio of development projects on-foot.
Basic Duties to include:
- Answering all incoming calls / emails professionally and provide support with all (basic) account related queries.
- Ensure that client statements and VAT, PAYE reports are generated accurately.
- Manage all invoices and payments
- Log and code all invoices on to accounts system accurately (Xero)
- Supporting with tracking of spending over multiple spreadsheets and banking accounts
- Collate and present accurate information / reports for monthly accounts to the MD and Board of Directors.
- To work as part of the team and assist other team members in meeting departmental targets & deadlines.
Remuneration: Negotiable (Subject to experience).
This role offers a great opportunity to be introduced into the ultra competitive and exclusive Property Development arena. It also offers a perfect opportunity for career development within a successful and rapidly expanding environment.
Apply now with a copy of your most recent CV.
- Accounts Assistant
- Graduate Students
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job