At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from Education, Hospitality and Manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 12,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Reporting to the Systems Accountant, you will be working in the despatch department sending software licence keys to customers, developing a good understanding of the software and modules being sold to customers, working within the set processes to deliver the licence keys but also always looking to improve the process to make it faster and more accurate. It is then envisaged that following a successful 2 years (approximately) the candidate will then move to a different role within the finance team, to develop their longer term career path, down which ever finance route is most suitable.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Sending licence keys to customers
• Reviewing and actioning emails to credit control inbox
• Assisting in maintaining our internal systems and reports
• Working through processes and fixing issues arising
• Report writing
• Data extraction
• System optimisation
• Process review
• Adhoc manual intervention to processes
• Ad-Hoc duties as required
Access is looking for an ambitious individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate with a strong work ethic. Probably suits someone who has yet to decide what role within a finance team they would like
The successful candidate will positively demonstrate the following attributes:
• First class IT skills
• Loves learning new tricks in any finance system
• Looking for a career in finance
• Good analytical, problem solving/decision making skills; ability to make timely, effective decisions
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Credible and professional behaviour
• Good communication skills, verbal and non verbal
• A full driving licence and the flexibility to attend all company locations
Access can offer you a fantastic working environment with genuine progression opportunities. The culture at Access is very much work hard play hard and employees are fairly rewarded for the work they put in. Monthly and quarterly meals out with the wider team are common celebrations as well as an annual trip to Spain for all members of staff!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job