A well established and growing company are seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic team. The role, reporting to the Accounts Manager, will involve assisting with purchase ledger and sales ledger duties and communicating directly with various clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with sales ledger and operations to ensure that all work is invoiced and able to be collected.
- Ensure the timely and accurate invoicing of all jobs.
- Investigate and resolve invoicing issues with clients.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders, checking the correct product, quantities/prices and/or discounts.
- Input invoices into accounts software.
- Deal with suppliers' queries.
- Assistance within the department as required to cover holiday, sickness and peaks of activity.
- Ad hoc work as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job