Are you looking for a company that can be flexible around you? My client is offering a position to join their family as an Accounts Assistant and effective Bookkeeper to work alongside an Accountant. This position can be taken on either with full time hours or reduced hours, whatever works for you.
Our client is a unique organisation that operates in Burton. It is now well established and has been consistently growing for years! You will be situated in an open plan family like atmosphere within the office, where there is a real sense of teamwork.
Your key duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Ensuring that Sales and Purchase ledgers are kept up to date
- Assisting with sales and enquiries
- Dealing with Bank Accounts and petty cash
- Processing payments and salaries
- Processing Purchase and Sales orders
- Adhoc admin work including helping with holiday/lunchtime cover within the office
- The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Working on Sage 50 and Sage Payroll
- Handling the cash book
- Experience of bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledgers
- Running and processing BACS payments
The successful candidate will be a real team player who has a great all round knowledge of transactional accounts, with the confidence to complete duties without assistance. You will be a self-starter and keen to identify how processes can be improved.
Our client is offering a stable role with a competitive salary. Unique benefits are on offer alongside flexible working.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job