Accounts Assistant - Croydon
Are you a motivated and professional Accounts Assistant seeking work in the Croydon area?
Are you looking for a leading employer that will offer you clear progression?
Our client is a leading brand name based in Croydon and is seeking an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. Working within a team, you will help ensure that accounts operations run smoothly by processing both sales and purchase ledgers, assisting with year-end and reconciliations across the business.
- Permanent position
- Excellent working environment
- Structured development and training plan
- Annual pay reviews
- Monday to Friday 9-5:30 (37.5 hrs per week)
- Assisting with obtaining the year-end adjustments
- Assisting with the monthly reconciliation
- Processing/filing of the purchase invoices and bank statements
- Processing cash adjustments
- General accounting and administrative tasks
- Journal processing via internal systems
- Competent IT skills including use of excel
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Previous Accounts experience
- Professional, motivated and driven
- Team Player and customer focused
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job