Sales Ledger including Credit Control
The vacancy is primarily a Sales Ledger/Credit Control role and duties would initially include:
- Raising sales invoices and processing customer payments
- Answering any staff/customer's queries relating to accounts, dealing with accounts customer emails, assisting our current Credit Controller with debt chasing.
- General office administration.
- Setting up customer direct debits
- Purchase ledger experience with be a great benefit to our team but is not a requirement.
- Sage Line 50 Accounts or equivalent accounts software specifically Microsoft Excel/Word software experience
- Experience of credit control
- We require someone with a professional but friendly telephone manner, someone who can work swiftly but accurately and has the ability to work well in a team of six other staff members and also have the ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and good time keeping, preferably with a full UK driving license due to location of our offices.
Interested?? Call Claire at Turnerfox Recruitment on or email your CV.
- Accounts Assistant
- credit control
- sales ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job