Accounts Assistant - Corby
Your new company
My new client are a successful engineering business based in Corby
Your new role
Due to progression they are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This role will be responsible for the below aspects of the finance department.
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries / statement reconciliations
- Setting up and making Bacs and transfer payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Intrastat reporting
- Processing of expense claims
- Calculating Month end Accruals
- Petty cash
- Ability to cover the accounts receivable
- Posting cash to customer accounts
- Dealing with customer Queries
- Chasing for payments
- Running Credit reports
- Chance to progress where suitable to dealing with month end accounting
- Preparing of month end journals e.g. prepayments / accruals etc
- Other various reporting such as sales reporting
- Dealing with general admin
- Answering phones / dealing with visitors
- Ordering of stationary and ad hoc orders
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a strong salary package and the chance to progress in a supportive environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job