Monday to Friday
Do you have experience working in an accounts department?
Are you AAT or CIMA/ACCA qualified?
If so, this could be an ideal assignment for you!
Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their company in Wellingborough on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Preparation of the Management pack
- Daily reconciliation including Sales, Stock and Suspense Accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns following relevant legislation
- Process wages payroll fortnightly
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts except AR, AP and Bank
- Assist Finance manager with year end audit plus monthly reports for US
- Global Integrator Submissions tax analysis for E & Y
- Yearly fixed Asset Verification along with maintenance of register
In order to be successful in the role of an Accounts Assistant you must:
- Have either an AAT or CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Have excellent knowledge of accounting & payroll practices including systems etc
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail skills
- Be numerate and have book keeping skills
If you feel you fit the above criteria we are look for in an Accounts Assistant, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- assistant accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job