Accounts Assistant - Maternity Cover
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to be based at our Audi dealership in Solihull.
This is a maternity cover role working Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm
The key responsibilities for the role will consist of:
• Daily banking.
• Maintaining sales, purchase and nominal ledgers.
• Weekly and monthly reporting.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
What we're looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked within a dealership as a Trainee Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Supervisor or Accounts Manager.
• However you don't just need to be from the motor industry: as a successful Accounts Assistant you will be able to demonstrate excellent numeracy skills. Full training will be provided for the rest.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly excel, and double entry.
• Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy in order to meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent administration and PC skills are essential. References and referees will be required.
Remuneration & benefits:
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shops! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
- Accounts Assistant
- Balance Sheet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job