This well known and successful business is looking to expand their finance function further by looking to recruit a talented Accounts Assistant.
The Accounts Assistant will provide accounting support and be responsible for the timely production of accounting information for multiple companies.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager they will work as part of a small, fast-paced and busy team to ensure efficient and accurate accounting. This is a great opportunity for someone who has gained experience in a reporting role to oversee various finance functions.
- Entering payments received onto the correct company's financial system.
- Process refunds
- Cash and bank reconciliations
- Calculating and reconciling deferred revenue
- Accruals and prepayments
- Generating monthly internal financial reports
- Other financial administration as required
- Coding and entering all purchase ledger invoices received onto the correct company's financial system
- Ensuring all invoices are appropriately authorised before being released for payment
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and ensuring all records are up to date and accurate
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job