We are a growing e-commerce business, delivering key, complex and creative digital projects for global brands in luxury, fashion, entertainment and hospitality. We work closely as a partner to leading names such as David Beckham, Mulberry, Liberty, Gieves & Hawkes, and the Emirates Group, in the UK, Dubai and now Japan.
We are looking to hire a part time accounts assistant to work at our Shoreditch studio. Reporting into the Head of Finance, the key duties of the role will be:
- Posting purchase invoices
- Managing cash flow forecast
- Weekly payment runs
- Processing staff expenses
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Issuing sales invoices
- Credit control
- Assist with project finance
There may be the opportunity for this role to become full time as the business grows.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A couple of exams under their belt (ACCA or CIMA)
- A willingness to learn and grow with the business
- A good understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good commercial acumen
- A sense of humour
- Great IT skills
- Experience using Xero and Expensify
If you think this sounds like a good fit then please do get in touch with your CV and brief covering letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job