Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with the preparation of acconts for companies, partnerships and sole traders, there will be an emphasis on clients within the agricultural sector.
- Work within budgets set at the planning stage.
- Working with other team members to prepare accounts.
- Maintain an uo to date understanding of clients and their businesses.
- Maintain a good working relationship with client staff.
- Take an active role in business development and promotion of the firm.
- Consistently achieve deadlines and understand commercial implications relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service.
- Communicate workload with manager or partner.
Education and Qualifications
- Must be working towards a professional qualification such as AAT. Candidates qualified by experience will be considered.
- Maths and English language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience of working with an external client base.
- Experience of assisting in the preparation of client accounts.
- Experience of using Microsfot packages, internet, email and computerised accounts packages.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Experience of accounting software packages and similar programmes.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job