Accounts Assistant vacancy to support with a variety of finance duties to join a growing organisation based in North East Leicestershire.
My client is a growing not for profit organisation based in the North East Leicestershire area. Through their growth they now require a skilled Accounts Assistant to join the Finance function.
The Accounts Assistant role will involve:
- Management of sales and purchase ledgers processing and raising of invoices
- Completion of statement and bank reconciliations
- Processing of journals and nominal ledger administration
- Prepare and process purchase ledger payments
- Provide ad hoc and scheduled information to budget holders
- Support to intercompany businesses to ensure financial processing in line with our period close schedules
- Obtain the details required regarding recharges. Making the necessary recharges and adjusting for these in the monthly management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns for approval
You will have a varied finance background and be an excellent communicator able to work with various financial duties multitasking important workload. You will ideally be AAT qualified or actively working towards another suitable financial qualification.
Access to full accounting process, significant opportunity to grow with the business, possible study support
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job