Our well established Client, a constant growing company within Runcorn, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to place within their Finance Team on a temporary basis of 2-3 months.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Reconciling overdue invoices and accounts
- Processing payment runs
- Ensuring payment lists are reviewed
- Assisting with monthly bank reconciliations
The Accounts Assistant will meet the following criteria:
- Experience of reconciling accounts
- Attention to detail and key need for accuracy
- Previous working knowledge with Excel and other accounting packages
- Experience of working in a busy accounts
If you think you think you meet the criteria desired for the Accounts Assistant, please apply with a copy of your CV;
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job