Monday- Friday 9-5 2:45 finish on Fridays.
This is a very busy role where there is always work to be done and your to-do list is constantly changing. Some of your key duties will include:
- Running credit checks for potential customer using an internet based system.
- Conducting ongoing credit reviews of existing customers and meeting key deadlines when credit limits are due to expire or don't cover a customer's usage.
- Requesting payments from customers including some credit control responsibility.
- Preparing and sending invoices on a weekly basis.
The above is by no means an exhaustive list of duties. As our Accounts Assistant you'll also be required to speak directly to our customers where they have a credit enquiry and you'll have to work well in a team as your colleagues will rely on your support from time to time to ensure the work always gets done.
We are looking for
Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes, specifically Word, Outlook & Excel?
Experience of working within a busy Admin, credit or accounts office?
An excellent communicator with a professional and confident telephone manner?
Methodical and focussed with the ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload?
Accurate in your work and have an outstanding attention to detail?
- Early finish every Friday
- Excellent training
- Friendly office environment
- Great location with free parking
- Other incentives which can be discussed after application
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job